Personal Identification Information
Collectable Finder may collect personal identification information from Users in various ways, including but not limited to when Users visit the Website, register on the Website, place an order, subscribe to the newsletter, respond to a survey or form, or interact with other activities, services, features, or resources available on the Website. Users may be asked for their name, email address, mailing address, phone number, and other relevant information. Users may, however, visit the Website anonymously. We will collect personal identification information only if voluntarily submitted by Users. Users can always refuse to supply personal identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Website-related activities.
Non-Personal Identification Information
Collectable Finder may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with the Website. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer or device used, technical information about Users’ means of connection to the Website, such as the operating system and Internet service providers utilized, and other similar information.
Web Browser Cookies
How We Use Collected Information
Collectable Finder may collect and use Users’ personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service: Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize User experience: We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Website.
- To improve our Website: We continually strive to improve our Website offerings based on the information and feedback received from Users.
- To process transactions: We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To administer a content, promotion, survey, or other Website feature.
How We Protect Your Information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage, and processing practices, and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information, and data stored on our Website.
Sharing Your Personal Information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users’ personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding Users with our business partners, trusted affiliates, and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
Users may find content on our Website that links to the sites and services of our